Tuesday, August 17, 2010







This is the start of our incredible 12 mile hike today -- 200 ft. rise over 8 miles and 2200 ft. descent over the last 4 miles. This was a milestone day for us -- which reminds me, it's a milestone day for my brother in law Ray, who is turning 50 years old today. Big shout out from a place in the world where there is no cell coverage.

















Update from Glacier -- this is a breathtaking park -- perfect for day hikes. Yesterday, we walked about 6 miles and saw three waterfalls, multiple streams, and a glacial lake.















1 comment:

  1. Kids, seeing you in the Logan Pass picture with your father makes me regret that I could not replace the Chicago Law sweatshirt for his 50th. Vintage doesn't begin to describe it.
    Great time at the lake, but I fear the parrot now sings "I like big butts and I cannot lie". Sorry. The Moons

    ReplyDelete